Reimagined Retail : Triumph over the challenges in New Economy
- March 23 - November 27, 2019
- 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Fashion and Accessories retailers and E commerce have had to adapt rapidly to an evolving and unpredictable customer and supplier landscape through the peaks and troughs of the pandemic.
The lasting impact of the virus will increase the need for diversification of supply networks, activating a strategic partner ecosystem, strengthening core-processes, innovating at speed and mitigating single points of dependencies.
Areas to be addressed as follow,
- Enabling supply chain transparency
- Enhancing planning and forecasting
- Addressing sustainability for future growth
- Scaling Omni channel customer journeys
- Managing inventory and stock visibility efficiently
- Strengthening fulfillment and last mile