VISION: “Achieve Retail Excellence”
MISSION: “Be the Voice of the Retail industry in Sri Lanka.”
- Facilitating clear Policy on the Retail industry.
- Be Catalyst for Budget proposals.
- Develop the Retail Trade in line with the Development (Key stakeholder) changes of the Country.
- Bring in Uniformity to Standardization
- Create an image as a preferred industry for employment.
- Developing the Retail industry expertise in people.
- Instill Global Best Practices in the Retail Industry.
- Inconsistency in Policy
- Shortage of Talent
- Grey Market
- Inadequate Quality infrastructure
- Lack of Consumer understanding of Quality
Executive Council 2019/20
Board of Directors
Right to left
Mr. Dinesh Perera, Deputy Director, Abans PLC; Mr. Sidath Kodikara, CEO, Cargills Foods Company Pvt. Ltd; Mr. Hussain Sadique, Deputy MD, Hameedia; Mr. Murali Prakash Group MD/ CEO Ambeon Capital |Ambeon Holdings PLC; Mr. Infiyaz Ali, CEO, Healthguard Pharmacy Pvt Ltd; Mr. Charitha Subasinghe, CEO, Jaykay Marketing Pvt. Ltd. (Keells Super); Mr. Leonard Perera, Founder Convener and Head of Business, SLRA Not in Picture: Mr. Ajith Amarasekera, CEO, EAP Properties.