The Retailers’ Academy
The Retailer’ Academy under the aegis of the Sri Lanka Retailers’ Association and its Members was launched in May 2017 with the inaugural Retail Leadership Excellence program in partnership with Sensei International.
To build Reputation, Credibility and Capacity of Retail Industry towards recognition of Retail as an attractive top of the mind Profession and more sought after career path and industry for employment.
To Enhance Professionalism, Standards & Best practices of Retail Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Employees and Stakeholders of the Retail industry.
- To be the catalyst in promoting and facilitating diverse thinking and imparting knowledge in furthering Sri Lankan Retail/Retailers to be amongst the best in the world.
- To provide a Forum for Modern Retailing that we would call the Skill and Creativity centered Human Capital Development to build future Retail and its leaders and wade off challenges positively.
- To create a space in the Retail industry for Human Capital Development and facilitate and be the catalyst to bring in diverse thinking into foray.
- Build focus areas based on future and current requirements and develop HR to think differently, innovate and be creative to face future with confidence.
- To Train people across the ladder and impart Skills for tomorrow.
Achieve Retail Excellence. Aspiring the same vision as SLRA to synchronize.
Training Programs Held
- Retail Leadership Excellence programs in May 2017 and June 2018.
- HR Breakfast Forum titled ‘Is your HR Future Driven?’ in April 2018.